With more and more colleges dropping the SAT Essay requirement and fewer colleges requiring SAT Subject Tests, it was only a matter of time for College Board to end these tests – they are no longer profitable for them.
The Result: With this change, competition for admissions will increase, even in schools that are temporarily SAT/ACT optional. There is no need to worry: just prepare for the tests to receive scholarships. When you earn the scholarships, you’ll get accepted. Remember, colleges are businesses, so show them the money.
Seniors: you have until June to boost your scores.
Juniors: be done testing before summer arrives.
Sophomores: be done with testing by December 2021.
- Hurt The Test’s Feelings
- Cross-train for the SAT and ACT in one, complete test-prep program
- Prepares for the July ACT, August SAT, September ACT, and Oct PSAT
- 4 Options From Which to Choose
- Never miss a class! Each is recorded and uploaded to be viewed by 2pm.
- Practice tests to make you sharper and much more confident.